FINALLYYYY!!
0 Adorable | Friday, January 13, 2017 January 13, 2017
|
FINALLYYYY!!
0 Adorable | Friday, January 13, 2017 January 13, 2017 YEAP FINALLYYYYY I GOT MY BLOG BACK HEHEHEHE! my oh myy, lama gila hadam dalam kepala otak ni ape la password and email blog aku ni. Yela sekarang ni semua pakai gmail je kan. mana ada pakai yahoo.com sangat dah. selamat la number phone ni memang tak ada tukar dah dari dulu. bongok jugak nape tak terfikir reset from phone je dari dulu -.-' diba diba. but whatever, asalkan dah dapat balik blog! Yeeehhaaaaaaa! oh anyways, HAPPY 2017 everibadehhh! so yeah 22 already this year, but im still not offcially 22 till my birthday okay :D Older post Newer post |
Diba Nasar
All about me: Adibah Syahirah's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on Twenty-Eight of October every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally Wishlist I wants:
Ksr or superbike Drivers License Motorcycle License Own a CAR!! Own a Volkswagen Kombi!!
Mekah one fine day. amin..more and more... |