home twitter Facebook Instagram follow

Start Again.
0 Adorable | Saturday, October 18, 2014 October 18, 2014





Heeeeelllooo! Lama gila kot tak update blog. Tak ada la busy mana pun tapi sebab dekat sana internet sendiri sendiri hokeh. Aku nak ada internet sendiri memang malas la cerita dia. Kat phone dah internet, laptop macam malas je nak ada internet. Plus nak internet free pergi dekat kedai bawah je :B Lagi pulak sem 3 ni banyak gila pakai duit but doesn't cares anymore cause 2 more days iolss dah final okay and then practical.


Saja tengok balik post lama lama and published balik all my post yang revert to draft tu, hihi. I just cant believe it the old and new me. Tak ada la "new" sangat, cuma lately mood swings. cepat marah, cepat penat, cepat terasa :( kalau cepat terasa tu yela. memang mengaku pun hati ai ni memang sensitip dari dulu lagi hahaha


I will try my best to be the old me yang tak suka marah hahahaha funny! or maybe I'm growing up? Biasa la, too much stress with people yang sometimes tak faham bahasa, dengan college friend yang tak kenal lagi tetiba nak terus judge aku, dengan lecturer pun boleh tahan gak perangai, and and and soooo many things lagi la. But yeah, sometimes i asked myself. "why you must be so mad sedangkan dulu boleh je bersabar." or maybe this sem yang memang killing us slowly by our emotional XD hahaha.


but to be honest yes, this sem a bit tough for me. Even ada banyak je masa free but i dont know why dia tough jugak. Well im not the one je yang habaq lagu ni, my housemate pun sama. It's okay still have 2 more sems to be serious. Short sem punya result pun i still dont know whats the result. Haih, college college.. I hate my college management. It's really sucks!



And now dunno what to do even I HAVE TO STUDY.. NUTRITION WOI DIBA.
Older post Newer post

Diba Nasar



All about me:
Adibah Syahirah's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on Twenty-Eight of October every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter and I am very sensitive person. However, singing and cooking is definitely been liked. I love sky blue and baby pink ! Idol? My Dad and My mom are currently been loved.

Wishlist

I wants:
Ksr or superbike
Drivers License
Motorcycle License
Own a CAR!!
Own a Volkswagen Kombi!!
Mekah one fine day. amin..

more and more...