|
0 Adorable | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 March 26, 2008 The next place that i go will be as peaceful and familiar as a sleepy summer sunday and a sweet , introudbled mind . And yet , it won't be anything like any place i've ever been or seen . or even dreamed of in the place i leave behind. I won't know where im going , and i won't know where i've been and look back towards . The next place that i go will be so quiet and so still . that te whispered song of sweet belonging will rise up to fill the listening sky with joyful , silance , and with unheard harmonies of music by no one playing like a hush upon a breeze . there will be no room for darkness in that place of living light , where an ever-dawning morning pushes back the dying night . the very air will fill with brilliance , as the brightly shining sun . And the mooon and a half a milion stars married into one . The next place that i go won't really be a peace at all . There won't be any season- winter , summer , spring or fall . I'll glide beyong the rainbows . I'll drift above the sky . I'll fly into the wonder without ever , wondering why . I won't remeber getting there , somehow i'll just arrive but i'll know there and will fell much more alive than i have ever felt before . i will absolutely things that i held onto tht were holding onto me . me, Adibah Syahirah Nasar Newer post |
Diba Nasar
All about me: Adibah Syahirah's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on Twenty-Eight of October every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally Wishlist more and more... |