home twitter Facebook Instagram follow

Happy Fathers Day!
0 Adorable | Saturday, June 18, 2011 June 18, 2011



Happy Fathers’ day to my Father & to all of the wonderful dads all over the world ! HOO YEAH ! I'm the first person wish fathers day to my abah :) Heheheh . Wish you have a good healthy and success in your life abah :) May Allah bless you . I miss you and love you always :)




Your lovely daughter ,

Adibah Syahirah Bt Nasar :)
Older post Newer post

Diba Nasar



All about me:
Adibah Syahirah's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on Twenty-Eight of October every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter and I am very sensitive person. However, singing and cooking is definitely been liked. I love sky blue and baby pink ! Idol? My Dad and My mom are currently been loved.

Wishlist

I wants:
Ksr or superbike
Drivers License
Motorcycle License
Own a CAR!!
Own a Volkswagen Kombi!!
Mekah one fine day. amin..

more and more...