home twitter Facebook Instagram follow

Tag
0 Adorable | Monday, June 28, 2010 June 28, 2010


1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player,Winamp, MP3 & etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4. Tag 10 friends.

5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.

6. Have Fun! :)


IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?

Thingking Of You - Katy Perry
( poyosss jee :P)

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?Apple is A - T ARA
( aku tak paham lagu nie act =,=)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Tak Bisa Memilihmu - Sixth Sense
( nonsense =,=)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Tanpa - Sixth Sense
( haaa , betul lah kot )

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Don't Let Go - David Archuleta
( =,= )

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Im All About You - Aaron Carter
( =,= )

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Padamu Ku Bersujud - Afghan
( HAHAHA ! )
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Separuh Jiwaku Pergi - Anang
( teruk sangat ke aku ? isk isk )

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
That's When I love You - Aslyn
( hahaha , ntah laa )

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
( =___= )

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?Dan Sebenarnya - Yuna
( errr ntahh :P )

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?Nobody - Wonder Girls
( what the ?? )

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Say Ok - Vannessa Anne Hudgens
( okayy laa kot ;P )

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?Hey Soul Sister - Train
( yeahh, tarian ape aku nak buat ni? -.- )

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
That's Not My Name - The Tings Tings
( HAHA, tak sedih langsung nanti! )

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
If We Ever Meet Again - Katy Perry ft Timberland
( ade kene mengena ke ? )

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Ku Bukan Aku - Tilu
( yess )

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
( ntahh laa )

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
( yess , even aku tak reti main lagi T.T )

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
fifteens - Taylor Swift
( emm betul lah kot )

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Kebahagiaan Dalam Perpisahan - Shahir
( sedih sangat ke ? XD )


hahahaha , tak boleh blaa . tag ? sape sape kalau nak tag , tag laa :)
Older post Newer post

Diba Nasar



All about me:
Adibah Syahirah's the name. I got my first breathing since 1995. & I blows the candles on Twenty-Eight of October every year. Characteristic? People said I'm talkative, anywhere and anytime. Even though I'm talkative but I'm not the person that have a finger in the pie. Personality? Not too straight, sometimes might be a little bit shy. Emotionally normal with laughter and I am very sensitive person. However, singing and cooking is definitely been liked. I love sky blue and baby pink ! Idol? My Dad and My mom are currently been loved.

Wishlist

I wants:
Ksr or superbike
Drivers License
Motorcycle License
Own a CAR!!
Own a Volkswagen Kombi!!
Mekah one fine day. amin..

more and more...